su segnalazione di Paola Revellino vi inoltro le informazioni relative al convegno in oggetto indirizzato soprattutto a dottorandi, post-doc, giovani ricercatori che lavorano nel campo del remote sensing e fotogrammetria.
Di seguito l’e-mail di descrizione del convegno.
I am writing to let you know about the Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Society’s annual Wavelength Conference which will be held 25h – 27th March 2019 in our School (ABCE).
I would really appreciate your help in promoting this event. Please encourage your colleagues and supervisees working within remote sensing andor photogrammetry to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation (abstract deadline is January 15th, 2019). Abstracts (form here) are to be emailed to: email@example.com
Wavelength is an annual student meeting which now welcomes both postgraduate students and early career scientists from the commercial sector. In summary, Wavelength provides:
· An unintimidating yet professional setting to present work and meet new, like-minded contacts.
· A friendly environment with a fun social programme designed to facilitate interaction between representatives from both universities and commercial organisations.
· Prizes for the best oral and poster presentations as voted for by the delegates.
· Keynote talks delivered by experienced speakers with remote sensing and photogrammetric backgrounds.
· An opportunity to gain wider awareness of remote sensing and photogrammetry within academia and industry.
· Excellent value for money with full conference registration for just £80 (registration, accommodation and meals)
More information is available on the Wavelength website.
RSPSoc Wavelength Representative
PhD student, School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering - Loughborough University